The Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo was set to come out in Q2 2011 alongside its keyboard-lauding cousin Xperia Pro, but extenuating circumstances caused by a series of earthquakes in Japan caused them to delay production and distribution of the handset. Before, it had only seen launches in select Asian markets, but Sony Ericsson’s other regional branches are now announcing plans to offer the handset as early as July.
The Netherlands and Italy are both set to see the Xperia Neo in the first week of July, while the UK is also expected to have it sometime soon. It’s good news for folks who feared Sony Ericsson wouldn’t be able to get the rest of their products out. Specifically, we know many-a user who can’t go without a keyboard and wanted a bigger QWERTY-enabled phone than the Xperia Mini Pro. [Twitter 1|2 via Xperia Blog]
- Samsung Galaxy S6 user manual leaked
- Google Search gets cocktail recipe
- More Samsung devices get Lollipop
- Oppo R1 x going worldwide
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo