Though it still hasn’t been “officially” announced, it has been no secret that AT&T plans to carry their own version of the HTC ChaCha. We learned that fact concurrently with the unveiling of the phone at Mobile World Congress in February. A recent FCC filing helped solidify that fact, but a newly leaked image shows the ChaCha sporting its very own AT&T logo. How cute!
There isn’t much else to go off of in terms of when to expect the phone. The ChaCha should be landing on carriers around other parts of the world beginning this week. The astute might point to the July 17th date shown on the phone’s screen, but that is little more than speculation at this point.
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- FTC fines TracFone for throttling "unlimited" data
- Gear VR arrives at Best Buy
- Check out the HTC ChaCha forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC ChaCha