Look what just crept up from the depths of codename hell. It’s been discovered that, inside the Sprint Employee ID Pack, there are some names of devices we’ve never heard before. The only exception is the LG Optimus B, but we haven’t heard it in relation to Sprint. Here’s the full list of devices sitting inside Sprint’s juicy little pack:
- LG Optimus B
- LG Q
- Samsung Chief
- Motorola Sunfire
The first one is self-explanatory, but would be the first time we’ve heard about anything relating to the Optimus Black on Sprint. The Samsung Chief could be the Samsung Conquer 4G, an entry-level 4G phone that was uncovered not too long ago. The Motorola Sunfire most certainly is the Motorola Photon 4G, and the LG Q, well, that one’s a bit of a mystery too (though recent rumors of an LG Optimus Slider seem to fit with the “Q” name).
Three of these phones are still unofficial while one of them has been announced and is well on its way to store shelves. Let’s hope to get more details on them soon. [Android Central]
- No Android 4.0 update coming to Motorola Atri
- LG Singapore confirms ICS upgrades for Optimu
- Retail box stickers say LG Optimus Black R
- Sprint Motorola Photon 4G receives OTA update
- Check out the LG Optimus Black forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the LG Optimus Slider forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.