According to a screen grab a tipster just hit us with, US Cellular looks to be updating their Android family with the addition of the HTC Desire S (here called the Desire II) and Wildfire S. The sequel to the original Desire makes sense here, as US Cellular was one of the few US outlets to carry the handset. The Wildfire S is also no surprise as a mid-ranged Android offering to bolster a lineup that includes such devices as the newly released LG Genesis.
No word on when we might see the handsets reach shelves, but an inventory listing is a good sign that it could be happening very soon.
- HTC releases Android 4.0 update timeline, ann
- T-Mobile Android Lineup vs iPhone Offering Co
- HTC Rezound, Desire S, Amaze and Explorer Sou
- HTC Desire S Gets Android 2.3.5, Sense 3.0
- Check out the HTC Desire S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Wildfire S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Desire S, HTC Wildfire S