The Motorola XOOM has received it’s first custom-baked ROM, the result of work undertaken by bigrushdog of XDA and the Tiamat Team. The ROM goes by the fairly uninspired XOOM Rom 1.0 Deodexed name, but the custom software is far from basic. — all sorts of advanced options come neatly packaged inside. The bad news is though the ROM is based off of a stock build of XOOM software taken from the Verizon 3G version of the tablet, installing it will break 3G service if you are a current VZW subscriber. A pretty epic win for the XOOM community, nonetheless. Find full instructions at the source link below.
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola XOOM