With the Galaxy S update to Gingerbread fresh in our minds, the manufacturer is wasting no time in bringing their original superphone up to the latest version of Android, 2.3.4. A leak of the new Gingerbread build dating from June 3rd has been uncovered for the Galaxy S I9000, though the actual update could still be a ways off.
Samsung’s start with Android was a bit rocky to say the least, but recent moves have seen them slowly rising to the top of the pile. Quicker Android updates, better developer relations, and some killer new hardware all play a factor. If Samsung is able to deliver Android 2.3.4 to the original Galaxy flagship, it will earn them major brownie points
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Big Android Meat and Greet
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S