We’ve seen the Motorola DROID BIONIC time and time again. Since January, in fact. But its apparent cancellation (or, at the least, delay) has us all giddy when new images and evidence of the device pop up. First, we saw that it might have gotten a chipset change from NVIDIA’s Tegra 2 to TI’s OMAP4 as it was spotted in a NenaMark benchmark test.
Now, new pictures show the Bionic with a bit of a different look on the back of the device, with the 8 megapixel camera with flash more prominent than ever before. The back now appears to be the same rubberized finish as before, but without any pattern on it.
If you don’t remember, this is exactly how the Targa looked when pictures of it first leaked – we do believe they’re the same. Original photos of the Targa sowed the device with a curved design near the top like the DROID X and X2, but it looks like that has been scrapped in these photos.
This story is still being told, but we have a pretty good idea of how it’ll end. Just bring it on already, Verizon. One more pic with it inside the laptop dock after the source link. [IT168 via AndroidForums.com]
[Update]: And here’s another image of the front from IT168. Looking pretty good from here, folks.
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Motorola DROID Bionic gets revived with offic
- Motorola Droid Bionic owners receiving invite
- Motorola DROID Bionic Jelly Bean update arriv
- Check out the Motorola DROID BIONIC forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola Targa forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.