The new-look Motorola DROID BIONIC has been making its rounds, dispelling any rumors that the phone might never come to pass and revealing what alterations we can expect when the handset eventually reaches Verizon’s shelves. After an initial batch of photos came online this morning, a slew of new shots has surfaced giving us an even better idea of what we are in for. As you can see compared to the Motorola Atrix 4G, this phone is a behemoth.
A 4.5-inch qHD display will bring a new “3D” MotoBlur interface to our eyes, a version of Blur that will run on top of Android 2.3.4. We also get a peek at the Bionic’s new Droid Eye, which looks as menacing as ever. Motorola wasn’t kidding when they said they were revamping the Bionic we first saw at CES, and they have at least accomplished their goal for one Android blogger. I am officially excited about the Bionic after being slightly unimpressed during its initial showing.
- How Android beat iOS to fingerprint unlock, a
- Apple copies Android, fails to set the bar wi
- Motopocalypse: bootloader unlock tool now ava
- Motorola Atrix 4G software update inbound, co
- Check out the Motorola Atrix 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Atrix 4G