The folks at Amazon have discounted some of Verizon’s latest and most popular phones through June 8th. This isn’t the $0.01 sale we’re waiting for, but you’ll want to jump on some of these devices now if you were waiting for them. One biggie includes the Samsung DROID Charge, a Galaxy S phone that we felt was just a tad bit too expensive at MSRP when it launched. Amazon’s got that one for $150 on a two-year contract, down from the $300 it debuted at. Take a look at the rest below, and remember that you only have until June 8th to take advantage..
- LG Revolution for $150
- HTC Thunderbolt for $100
- Motorola DROID X2 for $100
- Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY for $100
- Field Wallpaper
- Moto G 2nd Gen gets Lollipop (again)
- Spotify playback no longer interrupted by aud
- HTC One M9 exposed in test photo
- Check out the LG Revolution forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID X2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.