It’s not often we get too excited about site redesigns, but when they possibly reveal new devices we get a little giddy. PocketNow has gotten evidence of an imminent redesign of Motorola Mobility’s site. Said redesign looks to be launching alongside a few new devices that we haven’t heard of before.
Firstly, there’s the Motorola XOOM 2, an obvious follow-up to the original. We’re not sure how Motorola’s looking to build this thing, but we’re sure they want to build a device that they can sell within that $400-$600 range off-contract. Then there’s the Motorola Slimline and Motorola Zaha, two ultra-thin Android phones. The Motorola Targa also seems to be pictured here as the images appear in the order of the timeline you see in the upper-right side of the images.
We know nothing about these devices. Hell, we don’t even know if this leak is to be trusted. But if these phones are real, we might have a lot to get excited about from Motorola’s lineup coming this summer and fall. Check out PocketNow for more.
- Even More Pics of the Motorla DROID Bionic
- [Update: More Photos] Revised Motorola DROID
- Is Verizon Passing on the Droid Bionic in Fav
- [Update] Motorola Droid 3, Droid X 2, and Tar
- Check out the Motorola Targa forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola Zaha forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.