A good portion of the world (North America) has yet to receive the Galaxy S II and we’re already hearing about a Galaxy S III. JK Shin, head of Samsung Mobile, has mentioned to the Wall Street Journal that they’re aiming to release the next generation flagship in the first half of 2012.
We don’t know anything about the Samsung Galaxy S III at all, but we do know Samsung likes to one-up themselves as each release goes by. That’s not to predict we’ll be seeing a quad-core chip inside the GSIII alongside a ton of other beast-like specs, but we don’t expect to be disappointed. He also mentioned they’d be bringing a 4G LTE-equipped Tab 10.1 and 8.9 later this year, but we’ve known that since CTIA. [via BGR]
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3