This thing’s heading to even more regional carriers. The HTC Merge – which has had a bumpy ride on its way to store shelves since we first heard of it – is finally headed to US Cellular on May 31st. It’s easy to liken this phone to The T-Mobile G2, except with HTC Sense on board instead of stock Android. The HTC Merge has a 3.8 inch display, a slideout QWERTY keyboard, Android 2.2 with HTC Sense, an 800MHz Scorpion processor and more.
US Cellular has apparently given their store managers the green light to sell it ahead of network-wide May 31st availability, so be sure to call your local USCC store to see if their shipment has arrived (which should be happening starting today). The HTC Merge can be had for $150 after a two-year agreement and a $100 rebate. [Facebook, USCC via Engadget]
- US Cellular HTC Merge Customers Receive Ginge
- HTC Merge for Big Red Finally Launching, But
- US Cellular Beats Verizon to the Punch –
- HTC Merge Launching on US Cellular April 29th
- Check out the HTC Merge forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Merge