Verizon’s Motorola DROID X update to Gingerbread is right around the corner after countless leaks suggested we might be seeing it by the end of this month. The Android 2.3 changelog has gone live at the handset’s Verizon support site showing details of the 112MB update. We’re already pretty familiar with what we’ll be getting, but as a refresher expect a new version of Blur, ActiveSync fixes, and improved email compatibility.
The update itself isn’t rolling out just yet, but it can’t be too far off. By the end of the week feels like as good a time as any for the update to commence. Patience is a virtue, but we’re almost there.
- Droid X Falls Into Campfire – Keeps On
- Motorola Droid X in line for an update, Motor
- Android Porn: The biggest pervs have the bigg
- Keyboard Fixer Update Now Rolling Out For The
- Check out the Motorola DROID X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid X