Just as Packard-Bell got a rebranded version of the Acer Iconia Tab A500, so too will Gateway by the looks of a few new images showcasing a tablet sporting their name. Gateway has been a subsidiary of Acer since 2007, so seeing the US-based computer manufacturer’s tag on a black variant of the Iconia isn’t farfetched in the slightest. Gateway’s version carries two model numbers, TP-A60W and PT-A60G, which could refer to two versions of the device with slightly different storage or WiFi/3G configurations. Otherwise, we expect the specs to remain the same with a 10.1-inch display, 1GHz Tegra 2 processor, and dual cameras on the front and rear.
No word on when Gateway might be unleashing this bad boy or at what price, but with the Iconia Tab A500 already available that shouldn’t matter much. When the Gateway version does drop we expect it to be priced around the same $450 level.
- Acer releases app to assist A500/A501 tablet
- Acer Iconia Tab A500 Now Receiving Ice Cream
- Acer Iconia Tab A510 now available, Ice Cream
- Upcoming Acer Iconia Tab Android 4.0 Updates
- Check out the Acer Iconia Tab A500 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Acer Iconia Tab A500