It’s about nearly three weeks since this thing was first rumored, but first official shots of the LG Genesis for US Cellular have emerged on LG’s own website. This was well ahead of any official announcement, so we’re not sure if this was an error or if LG and US Cellular are set to make an announcement very soon. If you don’t remember, this thing is a clamshell device with two displays.
Instead of being a portrait clamshell, however, it does its bidding in landscape when you open it. Upon opening it exposes a full QWERTY keyboard and a 3.2 inch display. It might be quite decent as far as performance goes, too, as it’ll have a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor inside. The LG Genesis is said ro run you $250 with a two-year contract. Let your eyes wander below for a preliminary list of specs dug up a while ago and another image of it. [via PocketNow]
- Android 2.2 Froyo
- 1GHz Snapdragon processor
- 3.5-inch external touchscreen.
- 3.2-inch internal touchscreen
- Five-row QWERTY keyboard
- 430MB of internal memory
- 8GB microSD card
- DLNA multimedia sharing
- Dual-Screen LG Genesis Now Available from US
- LG Genesis Dual-Screened Clamshell Headed For
- LG and Huawei Nexus specs leaked
- Motorola uses Moto X 2nd Gen as stand-in for Moto G 2015 commercial
TAGS: LG Genesis