Motorola is preparing a new update to the Cliq 2, and they are in search testers eager to give the new software a go. There is room for 200 users to be part of the beta, which should culminate with a final update getting pushed to all Cliq 2 owners. As Moto has done for these things in the past, completing a survey is the first step towards acquiring the update early. No word on what will differ with this build, but we can say for certain that it won’t be anything along the line of Gingerbread.
Interesting that Motorola is always keen to send out updates for their mid-range devices to beta testers, but never offers such a program for their high-end devices. Must be a matter of where they have resources devoted for in-house debugging. Follow the link below if you fit the bill.
- HTC One M9's new custom navigation bar [VIDEO]
- Verizon S6 pre-sale announced
- Speed test: Samsung Galaxy S6 vs S5 [VIDEO]
- Cyanogen CEO: change in guard coming
- Check out the Motorola CLIQ 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola CLIQ 2