The CyanogenMod family of devices is continuing to grow, with this week seeing official support of its first Samsung device, AT&T’s Captivate. But that wasn’t the only Sammy phone to gain the privilege. Also added to the ranks were the Samsung Galaxy S, Vibrant, and Nexus S 4G.
ROMs for these phones haven’t reached official release candidate stature, but the first nightly builds of CyanogenMod 7, based on Android 2.3.4, came online last night. If you feel comfortable enough with your rooting skills to give these early builds a go, you can find them at CM’s page for your downloading pleasure. Or simply click here for the Galaxy S, here for the Vibrant, here for the Nexus S 4G, or here for the Captivate.
- HTC One M9's new custom navigation bar [VIDEO]
- Verizon S6 pre-sale announced
- Speed test: Samsung Galaxy S6 vs S5 [VIDEO]
- Cyanogen CEO: change in guard coming
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Vibrant forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.