If you want to be one of the first kids on the block to own the HTC EVO 3D, it couldn’t hurt to head to your local Radioshack and inquire about pre-ordering the device, which still holds no official launch date. The Shack won’t be advertising the pre-sale, but employees have been given the go ahead to offer it to customers who ask nicely. You will need to purchase a $50 Radioshack gift card to reserve your very own 3D handset, and who knows how long you will be waiting for the actual release. We’d imagine it can’t be too far off if retailers are taking pre-orders, but we all know how these things go.
- The EVO 3D saved someone’s life, so HTC
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Sprint HTC EVO 3D owners now receiving Ice Cr
- Check out the HTC EVO 3D forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC EVO 3D