Looking to make it up to customers affected the 4G outages a couple of weeks ago, Verizon is extending their free mobile hotspot program until June 15th. It was mainly a friendly gesture toward DROID Charge users who were unable to try out mobile hotspot features because, well, the phone wasn’t out. (It’s out now, by the way.)
Users of the HTC Thunderbolt will be glad to know that they haven’t been forgotten, either, and will get an additional month to use mobile hotspot for free. Go ahead, eat all the geebees your phone can handle. [via Droid-Life]
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- HTC employee: “sorry about the Thunderb
- Verizon readies update for aging Droid Charge
- [Update] HTC Thunderbolt Ice Cream Sandwich u
- Check out the HTC Thunderbolt forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung DROID Charge forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.