Not too long ago we got our first look at the Samsung Exhibit 4G, an upcoming HSPA+ device for T-Mobile. We now have confirmation the the Exhibit will be joining the HTC Sensation 4G along with another Samsung handset, the Gravity Touch 2, on June 8th.
The Exhibit 4G will feature a 1GHz Hummingbird processor and dual cameras. The phone is dealer priced at $325 which translate to a $99-$199 price tag after $50 rebate. The Gravity Touch 2 (GT2) will feature a 3.2-inch display, 800MHz processor, and 3MP camera. Dealer pricing is $225 and a $50 rebate should bring the handset to a sub-$100 pricing.
- T-Mobile Introduces Name ID – First Rea
- Samsung Gravity Smart and Exhibit 4G Pricing
- T-Mobile Announces Samsung Exhibit 4G and Gra
- Samsung Exhibit 4G and Gravity Smart Launchin
- Check out the Samsung Exhibit 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.