We’re not sure what took Samsung and AT&T so long to bring this thing out, but the wait is over – the Samsung Infuse 4G is now available for $199.99 on a two-year contract. It’s a Galaxy S phone but is perhaps the most powerful of the lot. It has a 4.5 inch Super AMOLED Plus display, a 1.2GHz single-core processor, an 8 megapixel camera with HD video recording accompanied by a VGA front-facing camera, 16GB of internal storage (and that can be extended with a microSD card) and a whole lot more.
AT&T’s offering it for $200 after a new two-year contract. Amazon has it for $150, though, so getting it from there might be your best bet if you don’t mind waiting for it to ship. Sure, it’s no Galaxy S II, but it’s still a high-end beast worth taking a look at. If you already have one or plan to get one, be sure to discuss the phone at the Infuse 4G section of AndroidForums.com.
- Samsung Infuse 4G users, Android 2.3.6 is rea
- Samsung, AT&T halt Gingerbread update fo
- Samsung Infuse 4G finally receives its update
- Samsung Infuse 4G Receives Maintenance Update
- Check out the Samsung Infuse 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Infuse 4G