According to a new leak the Motorola DROID X2 has indeed been delayed, with the device now set to launch in stores on May 26th. The same leak details some of the specs for the device, including it’s dual-core 1GHz CPU, 4.3-inch qHD resolution display, and an interface that seems to suggest the phone will launch with Gingerbread (Android 2.3).
The handset also features an 8MP rear camera capable of 720p video capture and the capability to use an HDMI connection for 1080p device mirroring on an HD TV. We still wish the list of specs also included a 4G LTE radio, but even without it the X2 remains a rather tempting option in Verizon’s lineup.
- [Update: DROID 3 owners, too] Motorola DROID
- DROID X2 Over-The-Air Update Being Pushed Out
- Motorola DROID X2 Soak Test to Begin Soon
- Verizon Wireless Sale: Droid 3, X2, Incredibl
- Check out the Motorola DROID X2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid X2