No, you’re not experiencing deja vu – the LG Revolution has definitely passed the FCC before. It was back in March and it appeared a launch could be imminent, but we heard nothing from Verizon and word is it wasn’t in the hands of testers. That’s because LG had some screws to tighten and some glue to reapply. They’ve submitted a new version of the phone to the FCC recently. It’s the same phone, but the changes made are most likely going to be transparent to the end-user. With this second submission, let’s hope they’re satisfied with what they’ve produced so we can see it launch already. (We have been seeing it since January, after all.) [Wireless Goodness]
- Bug-fixing OTA update heading to the LG Revol
- Verizon adding “remote diagnostic tool” t
- Rumor: DROID 3, LG Revolution Hit End of Life
- Verizon’s Black Friday Deals Revealed
- Check out the LG Revolution forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Revolution