It’s been a minute since we’ve heard from the Cisco Cius, but the tablet is once again making the rounds thanks to news that AT&T is getting an HSPA+ version, which should become available this fall. You may remember the enterprise slate designed with corporations in mind and focused on providing a video calling platform and support for email and web access. As an Android tablet the device remains fairly limited, but that shouldn’t matter much to the average consumer because Cisco and AT&T will most likely be pushing this one to business and government buyers. We aren’t sure even those types will want this thing come fall, but the Cisco name has strong ties to solid enterprise solutions and may attract a few buyers on its own accord.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Cisco Cius forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Cisco Cius