A set of leaked renders is giving us a look at what is in store for HTC’s Android lineup, albeit without much information to pad it out. Included is a look at a 10-inch tablet codenamed Puccini, no doubt one of the followups to the Flyer that HTC teased us with only a few weeks ago. The only information that came along with the picture was the promise of Android Honeycomb and $G LTE for AT&T’s network.
Three handsets roundout the renders with the HTC Holiday, HTC Rider. and HTC Glacier. None came with much supporting information, but this isn’t the first time we have seen the Rider. A blurry cam shot emerged last week along with a ROM image, which promises a dual-core 1.2GHz CPU, 1GB RAM, and a 4.3-inch qHD display. It could be the European EVO 3D or an NFC upgraded Sensation.
The Holiday looks poised for AT&T and could be an upgrade to the Aria, while the Glacier looks like an international variant of T-Mobile’s latest myTouch device.
- HTC Raider (Holiday) Stops by FCC en Route to
- HTC Holiday Gets FCC Shine With AT&T LTE
- HTC Officially Announces the HTC Raider 4G fo
- HTC Puccini LTE Headed to Canada Courtesy of
- Check out the HTC Glacier forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Rider forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.