For the earth-friendly and green-centric folks out there who don’t want a guilty conscious over buying an Android phone, the Samsung Replenish is now available from Sprint. The device is designed to create a smaller carbon footprint than other handsets by utilizing recycled materials and promoting green lifestyles via an exclusive Sprint ID pack. The handset is easy on your wallet, too, priced at a meager $49.99 on a new two-year agreement.
For those who do pick up the Replenish, a software update is already available. The new version software enables the LED notification light for missed alerts, improves roaming performance, and fixes Bluetooth email sync functionality. The update is going out in stages and should hit all handsets within four days.
- Samsung Replenish Comes to Boost Mobile Janua
- Samsung Replenish Now Receiving Android 2.3 G
- LG Marquee and Samsung Replenish Leaked For B
- Samsung Replenish Gets Raspberry Pink Flavor
- Check out the Samsung Replenish forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Replenish