While the HTC EVO 4G was the first device to get some Sense 3.0 port love from the folks at XDA, it wasn’t perfect and was just barely usable as a daily driver.Many of you have flashed it and reverted back to your previous ROMs. The only way you’re going to get a fully-working Sense 3.0 ROM right now is if you go out and buy the Desire HD and Desire z (T-Mobile G2 and HTC Inspire 4G here in the states) and flash newly-launched fully-stable ROMs. Everything you want from Sense 3.0 is here including the enhanced lockscreen, updated widgets and a ton more. You rooting types already know the deal so be sure to get your butts to XDA and get started. And no, we will not kiss your device’s booboo if you end up bricking it – going ahead with installing these ROMs is your own decision and your own responsibility. [via Reddit]
- Gear VR arrives at Best Buy
- Sony laying off 1,000 workers
- Note 4 Tips & Tricks
- Samsung home-screen patent
- Check out the T-Mobile G2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Desire HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.