In 2009, Google had an “Oprah Moment” and gave all 4,000 attendees at Google IO a brand new Google Ion. In 2010, Google hooked everyone up with an HTC EVO 4G. It’s 2011, and Google IO starts on Tuesday… what will Google surprise us with this year?
Whatever it is, YOU have the chance to win it and entering couldn’t be easier. That’s right, assuming Google includes members of the press in their giveaway (they have the past two years), whatever they give to me, I’ll be giving to one of you.
HOW TO ENTER
- Sign up to the Phandroid Newsletter (look to the top right of this page)
- Pray that we randomly select you out of all our newsletter subscribers (only 1 winner)
- We’ll E-Mail the winner sometime on Tuesday, May 10th (so you must stay subscribed until at least then to benefit)
- Please note: if the giveaway is of an unreleased device, we’ll be using it to conduct a review before sending to the winner
Do yourself a favor and try out a couple editions of our weekly newsletter. There is SO much Android news it can be overwhelming, but each week we’ll boil it down for you and hook you up by:
- Summarizing the hottest news you don’t want to miss
- Highlighting Apps & Games from the previous week that are worth downloading
- Offering tips, tricks & tutorials to help you get the most out of your Android device
- Exclusive offers, downloads and contests!
WHAT WILL GOOGLE GIVE AWAY?
This is your chance to say “I told ya so”! Vote in the poll but if you’ve got a specific hunch as to what Google will be giving away at Google IO… leave a comment!