The HTC Sensation has just passed FCC inspection and is all fired up and ready to go on T-Mobile’s HSDPA/HSUPA 4G network. PocketNow points out that the FCC documents clearly list the phone as the PG58100 which contrary to what other sites have been posting, is confirmed in HTC’s smartphone profiles as the Sensation. Unwired View of course is sticking to their guns and listing the device as the Double Shot.
We reported a possible leak that indicated the phone could launch on June 8th and with this most recent FCC filing, looks like we’re right on track. I can’t help but wonder if the Sensation will launch before its Sprint cousin, the Evo 3D?
- HTC Sensation 4G and Raider 4G LTE on Bell up
- Quick fix restores 4G data after T-Mobile HTC
- Android 4.0 arrives May 21 for Amaze 4G at T-
- Cyanogenmod 9 nightlies come to HTC Sensation
- Check out the HTC Sensation 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Sensation 4G