If you aren’t one of the lucky few who has been able to snag the Samsung DROID Charge on the down-low from Best Buy, you will want to keep your browser directed to Amazon’s site. The online retailer just launched their Droid Charge order page and is selling the new 4G LTE smartphone for $249.99, $50 less than Verizon’s asking price. The catch? The device is listed as backordered and shipping in 8 to 9 days.
Rumor has it that Verizon could begin selling the phone as soon as the end of this week, at which point we assume Amazon will lift the backorder status and begin shipping handsets out to customers. If you haven’t checked it out yet, we had plenty of nice things to say in our full review of the Charge. Who is picking one up?
- Verizon readies update for aging Droid Charge
- Apple files to have 8 Samsung phones banned i
- Verizon posts changelog for Droid Charge FP5
- DROID Charge FP1 Update Brings Verizon Remote
- Check out the Samsung DROID Charge forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung DROID Charge