Well hello there, LG enV! No? Okay, LG Voyager! No?
This cute little Android-based clamshell is called the LG Genesis but remniscient of one of LG’s successful enV feature phone lines. In fact, perhaps one of the most successful feature phone lines period. We got used to seeing these devices land on Verizon Wireless, but this time around it will supposedly debut on US Cellular.
Anticipated specs include:
- Android 2.2 Froyo
- 1GHz Snapdragon processor
- 3.5-inch external touchscreen.
- 3.2-inch internal touchscreen
- Five-row QWERTY keyboard
- 430MB of internal memory
- 8GB microSD card
- DLNA multimedia sharing
These days, last year’s hottest handsets are going for a penny on Amazon, so it’s always hard to justify settling for a brand new middle-of the road release. On first look, does this device interest you at all?
- Dual-Screen LG Genesis Now Available from US
- LG Genesis – a Dual-Screen Clamshell fo
- Android 5.1 release notes for Moto X 1st & 2nd Gen, Moto E 2nd Gen
- HTC Re discounted to $150 for Mother’s
TAGS: LG Genesis