The Samsung DROID Charge (check out our review here) has been delayed for a bit by Verizon following some (now resolved) issues with their 4G LTE network late last week. It was set to come out on the same day as the Casio g’zOne Commando and the HTC Droid Incredible 2 (reviews here and here, respectively) coming in at a price point of $300 on a two-year contract.
We’ve gotten a few reports in of users being able to buy the Charge from Best Buy, though, with one user – Moondrius from AndroidForums.com (yes, Moondrius, you own) – actually snapping a picture of his. If you were waiting on this phone you might want to check in with your local Best Buy store to see if they’re willing and able to sell you the 4.3 inch 1GHz Samsung device. Otherwise, we hear it’ll be launched sometime late this week. (But don’t hold us to that.) [Cheers Moondrius!]
- Verizon readies update for aging Droid Charge
- Apple files to have 8 Samsung phones banned i
- Verizon posts changelog for Droid Charge FP5
- DROID Charge FP1 Update Brings Verizon Remote
- Check out the Samsung DROID Charge forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung DROID Charge