We’ve heard the Lenovo LePad talked about for so long without a release, it might be helpful to have a reminder that is indeed available in some parts of the world. The tablet went on sale in China in March, and has since been torn apart and stripped down to its skivvies for all to see. Behold a 1.3GHz Snapdragon, Adreno 205 integrated graphics, and memory courtesy of Toshiba. Pretty standard stuff.
The LePad is headed to the US later this year under the name Skylight, according to the most recent reports. It may or may not ever end up happening, as rumors have already surfaced of an Android 3.0 tablet from Lenovo that could serve as a replacement. CEO Yang Yuanqing has also stated several additional tablets will be available by the year’s end.
- Lenovo LePad Coming June, $400 Bucks Or So
- Lenovo LePad Official and Hybrid IdeaPad U1 C
- Lenovo Launching LePad in the US Next Year
- Phandroid News app goes Material Design
- Check out the Lenovo LePad forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Lenovo LePad