If you’re one of the few with a real bone to pick over the proposed T-Mobile sell-off, now is your chance to tell the FCC what you think. Did you leave AT&T for T-Mobile? Are you not interested in a data network that has the reliability of France mid-battle? Would you rather something something of an alligator in a phone booth? If for any reason you’re ready to vent your side of the story to the FCC, now is the time to do it. How to?
- Visit the FCC ECFS System
- Look for Proceeding Number 11-65 entitled “In the Matter of applications of AT&T Inc. and Deutsche Telekom AG for consent to assign or Transfer Control of licenses and Authorizations. ”
- Fill out the information requested
- Follow the additional prompts
We know there are more than a handful of T-Mobile or AT&T customers to fill the spectrum of emotional responses just begging for their soap box to the FCC. Now is the time to make your opinion heard.
[via Engadget | Image as well]
- Germany approves automated cars
- Plex for Android update
- Free Dropcam upgrades
- Google using new tech for MVNO