If you’re looking to pick up the HTC EVO 4G, the HTC Inspire 4G, or the Motorola ATRIX 4G soon, consider what Radio Shack has to offer. The EVO 4G can be had for $200 but only after trading in your own device for a guaranteed $50 store credit. Two high-end Androids from AT&T are also up for grabs, too, with the HTC Inspire 4G and the Motorola ATRIX 4G comig in at $50 and $100, respectively.
The promotion begins May 1st and ends May 7th. Not the greatest deals (in fact Best Buy has the Atrix 4G for $30), but options are options. As a bonus, the Samsung Captivate for AT&T is being offered for free as part of their Mother’s Day sale between May 4th and May 8th.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the HTC EVO 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Captivate forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.