Yesterday we heard word that an update to version 4.1.83 for the Motorola Atrix 4G was due today, and though it was uncovered on Motorola’s site earlier the official over-the-air version is ready to roll. In preperation, AT&T has updated their Atrix support page with complete instructions on what to do when your handset is prompted to update. It isn’t exactly rocket science, but if you are new to Android and OTA updates it might be good to give the once over.
Aside from enabling HSUPA data speeds on the Atrix, the update also includes 2G/EDGE mobile hotspot support and the ability to use Yahoo email over a Wi-Fi network. But those are added bonuses. Anyone see the update pushed to their handset yet?
- OnePlus introduces OxygenOS
- Inbox by Gmail invites available
- Samsung Galaxy S6 prototype leaked
- Samsung Galaxy S6 cases appear
- Check out the Motorola Atrix 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Atrix 4G