- Samsung goes on the offensive. Broadens their patent infringment claim against Apple. [Electronista]
- LG has the worst timing. Launches Black the same day as the Galaxy S II.
- The Motorola PRO is not headed to the UK, says retailer. [EuroDroid]
- Telus’ Samsung Fascinate 4G will be out May 8th.
- Telus is dropping the original Fascinate to $0 in anticipation. The Nexus S is also on sale for $99 on a three-year contract.
- Some of those lucky enough to receive the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer were surprised to find pre-release Android 2.2 software in place of the promised Android Honeycomb. [AC]
- The HTC EVO 4G’s on sale again. This time, for $90 via Amazon.
- GameStop is looking to hire an Android developer to bring their Game Spawn streaming game application over. [Droid Gamers]
- The Motorola Atrix 4G Laptop Dock will drop to $299 as of May 1st. [AC]
Android Overload: Samsung Goes Big Against Apple, Atrix 4G Laptop Dock on Sale, and More
Looking back on this week in Android some pretty big stories stand out. Verizon launched two new Android devices and delayed another, the Samsung DROID Charge, due to 4G LTE outages; the Atrix 4G and Inspire 4G finally received HSUPA support through new updates; and then there are the leftovers, which you can find below. TGIF!