The Samsung Galaxy S2 is making its way to store shelves in South Korea starting today. Samsung originally promised a late April date and – just as promised – they delivered. Folks in the United Kingdom will have to wait until May 1st but that isn’t too long of a wait for what looks to be one of – if not the – fastest devices on the market. Here’s something that may be of interest to our American readers, though.
Adobe has apparently taken it upon themselves to out the device on their website with suggestion that it’ll be going to T-Mobile. Inside of a picture of a laptop is a picture of a website. That website is T-Mobile USA’s. And inside the picture of that website is a picture of none other than the Samsung Galaxy S II.
Is this just Adobe playing tricks with folks? Or do they know more than any of us? Who knows, but considering the Galaxy S II is expected to hit every major carrier in the US (either under its original name or a carrier-specific one), we won’t doubt the accuracy. [via TmoNews]
- The PhonePad+ turns your Samsung smartphones
- T-Mobile and Virgin Mobile Galaxy S2 get Jell
- Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 will reportedly
- AOKP Android 4.2 Build 3 update brings suppor
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S2