Just what could the Google Nexus team have in store for us today? A tweet going out to their official account about an hour ago teases a surprise is in store. We know the Nexus S 4G is coming to Sprint on May 8th, so we doubt the news relates to that particular announcement. Could the Nexus S be getting picked up by another carrier? AT&T, perhaps? Is there an Android update awaiting owners of Google’s second love child with a top handset manufacturer? Or maybe the surprise won’t be so surprising at all and we are reaching too far here. Your guess is as good as mine, as Nexus-related rumors have been pretty quiet these past few weeks. What do you think will be announced?
[via Twitter | Thanks, Jack!]
- Samsung Q4 2014 shows mobile sales down 64%
- Qualcomm may have confirmed rumors that the G
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- Check out the Nexus S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus S