With the soon to be released Samsung Galaxy S II line of phones hitting the UK as early as next week, we’ve seen a recent ad blitz from the Korean handset maker. It wasn’t too long ago I posted a video of a (not too bright) little girl dumping her GS II into a fishbowl to see if her phone could swim because the SAMOLED Plus screen was that vivid. Today, Samsung’s YouTube channel has added a few more videos of their incredibly thin flagship phone.
I’ve always considered myself an HTC fanboy of sorts, but not even I can help getting excited over the launch of this phone in the U.S. While the commercials seem to aim for the “short but sweet” approach, I feel like they could be showing off some core features of the phone a little bit better.
What do you guys think of these new ads. Too corny? Cheesy? Is there anything you feel like they could/should be showing off better?
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S2