Our friends at LetsTalk.com and Wirefly.com have pinged us to let us know that the Samsung DROID Charge is available for pre-order and will ship in time for the device’s April 28th launch on Verizon. Both will be offering it for $50 less than what Verizon’s asking for – you’ll walk away with it for $250.
It’s Verizon’s first Samsung-made DROID phone and their second 4G LTE device. Although this phone doesn’t have Galaxy S branding, it’s just as much a part of the Galaxy S family as any other device. It shares a lot of the same internals as the Samsung Fascinate but stretches the screen out to 4.3-inches. You can put your order in at Wirefly here, and LetsTalk’s can be had here.
- Verizon readies update for aging Droid Charge
- Apple files to have 8 Samsung phones banned i
- Verizon posts changelog for Droid Charge FP5
- DROID Charge FP1 Update Brings Verizon Remote
- Check out the Samsung DROID Charge forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung DROID Charge