The Galaxy S II has been in the hands of quite a few folks outside of Samsung now and you had to guess that a system dump would be in the pipeline. We don’t get the full plate of things such as ringtones and static wallpapers, but we do get several very nice live wallpapers from the device.
Rawat from XDA has them here, and you should already know what to do with them after you download them. (Just make sure you enable third-party application installs in Settings > Applications.) [via SmartKeitai]
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S II forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S II