Last week it was discovered that the Motorola DROID PRO was due for an update, one that would bring the phone up to Blur version 3.8.7 and provide a bevy of fixes and tweaks int he process. Much of the update has to do with correcting certain ActiveSync problems, but it also includes the VCAST Appstore. Reports had us thinking it had started already rolling out, but the update seems to have been hitting handsets sparingly. Today, Motorola announced the larger push of the update should start hitting handsets in waves. If you haven’t received yours yet, hang tight. More info in the update can be found at Motorola’s support page.
- Verizon pushing 4.7.3 update to the Droid Pro
- Motorola DROID Pro updated with a flurry of f
- Motorola Droid Pro soon to receive update, Ve
- DROID 2 Global and DROID Pro Now Receiving Gi
- Check out the Motorola DROID PRO forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid Pro