Poor Samsung can’t get an Android update off without stopping and starting its rollout to devices on top of seemingly endless delays. Such is the case with the update to Android 2.3 Gingerbread currently rolling out to European Galaxy S handsets. The files for the upgrade have been pulled from Kies at the behest of Google, according to Vodafone. Vodafone also states the problems in question are not universal and in fact don’t even affect their Galaxy S devices.
Still, anyone who didn’t grab the update while they could must return to the waiting game and hope that Google and Samsung can sort out whatever issues they are having with getting the latest version of Android onto Galaxy phones.
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Samsung’s Galaxy S line surpasses 100 m
- Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy S3 get CyanogenMod 1
- Coverlight aims to add LED flash to devices w
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S