Having been announced for what seems like every country under the sun, it looks as if Sony’s uber sexy Xperia Arc may finally be hitting US shores this summer. When asked by a user on the Sony Ericsson Product Blog about the Arc’s US availability, Rikard Skogberg responded to the user by saying:
I just got something from my US colleagues and the current plan is to have an “a”-variant available at retailers this summer. This version will be optimized for use in the US (GSM/UMTS). I’ll keep you posted as I get more details.
Although vague it does give us a general time frame and even hints at a possible AT&T or T-Mobile release.
With a 1Ghz second generation Snapdragon and Sony’s Reality Display technology, I think this handset will compliment any Android lineup for whichever US carrier it launches with.
[Via SE Product Blog ]
- Sony releases updated ICS firmware for severa
- Sony begins Ice Cream Sandwich rollout for 20
- Android Porn: The biggest pervs have the bigg
- Sony Ericsson Supports The Android Modding Co
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.