It’s a good day for Samsung fans. The Galaxy S Gingerbread update is rolling out across Europe, a new 2GHz dual-core phone is rumored to be here next year, and now O2 UK is confirmed to be getting the Galaxy S2 in May. And to top all of that off, Samsung has finally published their first ad for the smartphone. Details on O2’s offering are still scarce, but dialtosave is said to be offering it for 37 quid per month – you can pre-order it right now. And if there’s nothing else, feel free to take a look at the 20 second spot above. [via Pocket-Lint]
- The PhonePad+ turns your Samsung smartphones
- T-Mobile and Virgin Mobile Galaxy S2 get Jell
- Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 will reportedly
- AOKP Android 4.2 Build 3 update brings suppor
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S2