Motorola and AT&T are pushing out the upgrade to Android 2.2 for all Bravo users. We’ve been expecting it after word came in of Motorola looking for 1,000 testers to “guinea pig” the new update. Instructions and a list of features can be found at Moto’s spot here.
- AT&T Enables Third-Party Application on
- Motorola Enlisting 1,000 Bravo Owners to Test
- Motorola FlipSide and Motorola Bravo Now Avai
- AT&T’s Motorola Flipside and Bravo
- Check out the Motorola BRAVO forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Bravo