[Update]: The update in question appears to be rolling out now to some handsets. Head over to Verizon’s site for all the info on the new software (version 3.8.7.XT610), which includes improved ActiveSync support and access to the VCAST Appstore.
According to a response to a posting in their official support forums, there is “an impending update” in the pipeline for the Motorola DROID PRO. The Motorola representative posting about the update didn’t have much to say about what fixes and enhancements to expect with the update, but from the sounds of it the Droid Pro could be receiving it any day now.
This is the first we have heard of a new update to the Droid Pro since Verizon issued one to the handset back in January. We expect the update will be little more than a bug fix/minor enhancements patch and wouldn’t put any money on Gingerbread being part of the upgrades. We will keep our ears to the ground on this one, though.
[via Motorola Support Forums | Thanks, Kai!]
- Verizon pushing 4.7.3 update to the Droid Pro
- Motorola DROID Pro updated with a flurry of f
- Motorola Droid Pro soon to receive update, Ve
- DROID 2 Global and DROID Pro Now Receiving Gi
- Check out the Motorola DROID PRO forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid Pro