We knew LG would be bringing Android 2.3 Gingerbread to their new flagship smartphone but didn’t drop any hint about when exactly we could expect it. According to their Danish support site, though, it looks like it’s safe to peg “summer” as the first official window. Things may differ from region to region, of course, so it could end up being earlier or later for those in Korea, the United Kingdom, etc. And T-Mobile’s version will likely have its own release schedule subject to T-Mobile’s plans and testing, but we hope it won’t take long. (Especially considering that one’s stock Android, for the most part.) [via Engadget]
- LG Optimus 2X finally gets Ice Cream Sandwich
- Out of nowhere, LG releases Ice Cream Sandwic
- LG Optimus 2X to receive Ice Cream Sandwich a
- No Ice Cream Sandwich for LG’s Optimus
- Check out the LG Optimus 2X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus 2X