It hasn’t been too long since we got our last early peek at the upcoming sequel to the Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro, but we are once again being graced with images of the upcoming QWERTY handset. The images give us a nice clear look at the phone, and from the translated Chinese forum post where the images originate we gather the phone features a 3-inch 320×480 screen, a 1GHz Snapdragon QSD8650, and a 5MP camera with 720p video capture. Android 2.3 is again stated as the OS.
The handset actually falls closer to the Xperia X8 in terms of size, but should still offer those interested in Sony Ericsson’s new lineup and size-friendly alternative. Still no official word on when this one gets a release.
- Rogers’ Xperia Play and Arc Now Availab
- Xperia Range Receiving Maintenance Upgrades
- Follow-Up to the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Min
- Sony Ericsson: XPERIA 10 Line Will Get No Upd
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.